Things to know before your Velashape treatment
The newest Velashape III has been upgraded with a powerful combination of laser, radio-frequency, and deep tissue massage rollers to tackle anybody’s contour concerns. The Velashape treatment:
- Reduce cellulite
- Smoothen loose skin
- Reshape and tone the body
- Requires no downtime
- Avoid blood-thinning medication such as aspirin, vitamin E, fish oils for at least 48 hours before treatment.
- Avoid applying lotions or oils to the treated areas right before your appointment.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing for your appointment as your skin may be red and sensitive post-treatment.
You must drink a lot of water (at least 16 glasses of water per day) for 48 hours before and after your Velashape treatment. This is because the procedure helps you lose fat by dissolving broken down fat cells using the body’s natural metabolic process. When you are sufficiently hydrated, this system works better, and you have better chances for great results.
- After your Velashape treatment, you can resume regular daily activities. However, we recommend moderate exercise to further encourage your body and lymphatic system to metabolize the fat released.
- You may be sore, and the skin on the treated body parts may be sensitive for 48 to 72 hours post-treatment. Please wear comfortable clothing and let your skin relax.
- For the week that follows your treatment, avoid eating large meals to avoid expanding your stomach. Eat smaller portions more frequently throughout the day instead.
- Avoid alcohol for three days following your Velashape procedure to support and not interfere with your body when eliminating toxins and residual fat cells released by the treatment.