- Change your bed sheets and sleep on a clean pillowcase
- Clean and change your face towels to dry your skin
- Do not wash your face for the next 4 hours after your treatment.
- Cleanse your skin 3 times per day
- Do not touch your face
- Do not wear makeup for the next 24 hours
- Avoid intense exercise and sweating for 48 hours.
- Avoid tanning and prolonged exposure to the sun for a minimum of 2 weeks
- Apply SPF 50 every 2 hours when exposed to Uv rays.
- Cleanse your face before bedtime
- Redness or sensitivity may be present for up to 72 hours.
- Mild skin peeling may begin on day 3-5
- Do not scratch the treated skin
- Stay well hydrated, drink a lot of water
- Do not use Retinol or exfoliating products for min. 10 days
- It is recommended to repeat the treatment every week or depending on the esthetician’s recommendation.
- For best results, you may need 3-8 treatments.
- Avoid waxing, laser or other treatments on the treated area for 2 weeks.
Routine day 1 to 10 We recommend doing the following twice per day
1. Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser and water and pat dry
2. Apply a hydrating serum and let your skin absorb it completely (2 or 3 minutes)
3. Apply a gentle moisturizer (LA FOLIE anti-redness daily cream recommended)
4. Apply SPF 30 minimum every 2 hours if in contact with UV rays.
Routine day 10 + we recommend doing the following twice per day
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and pat dry
- Apply hydrating serum and let dry 2-3 minutes
- Apply recommended moisturizer
- Apply sunscreen (SPF 30 or more) every 2 hours if you are in contact with UV rays.
- After 10 days* you can start exfoliating 3 times per week